DIGGERS DELIGHT MIXES

Fantasy FM & Friends FM – London Pirate Radio Recordings

Big thanks to the Woodman for uploading his old recordings of Fantasy FM and Friends FM. I was out of the catchment area too tune into these pirates, although I would get the occasional 10th generation recording that would have passed through many a grubby tape deck and many a grubby hand down to the home counties.

Fantasy FM – DJ Tek 18-01-1990

Fantasy FM – Mystery Man 1

Fantasy FM – Mystery Man 2

Friends FM – The Therapist

Friends FM

• Jezz
    11/02/2010 - 11:57 | Permalink

THIS IS THE RUN-TINGS MIXTAPES LINK — RESPECT FOR THESE BIG BIG BIG SHOUT GOES OUT TO YOU

• 11/02/2010 - 12:03 | Permalink

Respect to the orginal uploader …the woodman

a great slice of London Dance music culture history

• Jezz
    11/02/2010 - 12:22 | Permalink

wheres the Mystery Man links? lol the others are wicked tho ;)

• 11/02/2010 - 13:09 | Permalink

looks like they have been deleted…. I’ll see if I can find working links for them…..gutted if they have gone…have not downloaded them yet…lol

• 11/02/2010 - 13:12 | Permalink

try them now brother man

• Woodman
    12/02/2010 - 14:12 | Permalink

Glad ya enjoying them, didnt even knw u had put em on here, loads more to come, cheers for the respect tim!, if u want them uploaded here only let me knw fella :)

• 12/02/2010 - 14:37 | Permalink

Nice 1 mate …yep I should have told you on the PR forum I was putting the links up here…did not think you would mind though ;)

Keep up the good work matey …it’s a real pleasure listening to these

• 12/03/2010 - 14:21 | Permalink

the mystery man links al good bruv… nuff respect… any more like these greatly appreciated, will spread the word ;)

• 19/03/2010 - 10:58 | Permalink

Fantasy fans ( And Tim )

started me own little space on the web with its own forum atached for oldskool well gen music mistapes heads

keep up the good work tim

Stussy_daz

• the gent
    17/08/2010 - 19:30 | Permalink

Shout to the Woodman and the acidhouse…much love and respect for the share….eeeeeeeazeeeee!!!

• Dawl
    26/09/2010 - 15:12 | Permalink

just converted a Chillin fm 1991 tape to mp3 and can be downloaded at http://soundcloud.com/dawl-oldskool-mixes/chillin-fm-1991
    If anyone is interested.

• admin
      26/09/2010 - 20:22 | Permalink

Nice 1 …thanks for sharing with us :)

• Justin
    23/05/2011 - 20:37 | Permalink

Many thanks!

• 22/01/2013 - 17:14 | Permalink

I have over 100 Fantasy FM links, including these and I am currently working with Mc Chalkie White on maybe bringing a Fantasy FM reunion event to London in the near future.

For more info keep and eye on the Rave Archive facebook & Twitter feeds found on the website above.

• Pabzy pabz
    27/07/2013 - 14:24 | Permalink

Check out on Facebook Fantasy Fm The astoria reunion Also Old Skool ravers on fb

I have put up a load of links to do with Fantasy fm – an Old skool ravers mixes from back in the day a great listen Peace