ACID HOUSE MIXES RAVE

Tim Rivers – Balearic Juke Box – Club Classics Pride Guest Mix (remake)

oldskool

Less than two weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity of playing at a club classics night hosted by the Balearic Brothers on Pride Weekend in Brighton. Although not recorded live on the night, I thought I would record the set pretty much in the same track order as it was on the night. Being a Club Classics night, I dusted off lots of Anthems and being pride night, I just could not resist dropping King’s “Love & Pride” that went down well nicely with plenty of people singing along to it. Anyway here it is for you to enjoy, recorded in one go on my usual weapons of choice…2 x Technics SL1210 Turntables a Mixer.

Download in 320kps MP3

Tracklisting

Talizman – Only You (1993)
A G C G – Voodoo Ray (1989)
Y0ung MC – Know how (1989)
Precinct 13 – Listen to you heartbeat (1989)
Marshall Hain – Dancing in the City (Dancing Strings Mix) (1992)
Kenny Jammin Jason – Can you dance (1987)
Fallout – The Morning after (1989)
FPI Project – Rich in paradise (1989)
Seduction – Groove me (1990)
Victor Simonelli – Feels so right (1996)
Orange Lemon – The Texan (1989)
Hashim – The Soul (1983)
King – Love & Pride (1984)
Yazoo – Don’t Go (1982)
A Seperate Reality -  Let no man put Asunder (1992)
Joe Smooth – Promised land (1988)
Lil Louis – French Kiss (1989)
Chantel – The Realm Acca (1990)
Frankie Knuckles – Your Love (1989)

• wigid303
    13/08/2009 - 09:41 | Permalink

Nice one Tim ;) On the D/L now !!!
    Just a shame no Country and Western in what is a top tracklist….
    I’m sure there was a lot of Cowboys around that day ;)…lol
    Again top job matey.

Andy

• 17/08/2009 - 10:38 | Permalink

I will be selecting some fine C&W for the Sunday Soundwaves session all for you :)

• wigid303
    25/08/2009 - 06:40 | Permalink

lol ;)

• Lampwick
    28/09/2009 - 12:11 | Permalink

Love that Precinct 13 tune. Thanks for the mix.
    Lampwick

• RD
    01/12/2012 - 23:18 | Permalink

There seems to be 2 tim rivers, one who plays hard techno and another one who i have 3 fantastic housey , old school and chiled. Is this the same person or could someone direct me to the mellow one. Muusic for head nodding is classic. cheers

• 02/12/2012 - 11:12 | Permalink

Two different individuals ….Tim Rivers (aka Tim Acid, Kalidasa), who plays house, balearic, leftfield, pitched down sets and lives here at The Acid House, the other (impostor) is a DJ from Belgium who plays gabba techno (but unfortunately shares the same name).

Welcome to The Acid House