ACID DIGGERS DELIGHT HOUSE MIXES MUSIC

Remedy Mix

mixtape

Here’s my set from last weeks outing at Remedy, Kingston .. Remedy is monthly a soulful and classic house night run by DJ Mark Paul and percussionist Cool Hand Luke. The Pirate Revival crew Silks, Mista Manic, JayD and myself joined Remedy last weekend for some fun and games. I warmed the evening up with some new tracks of disco re-edits, electrofunk and deep house tunes from 6th Borough Project, Eddie C, The Revenge, Pete Herbert, Greg Wilson, Joey Negro, so I thought I would share this nice summer vibe mix with you all….be warned it is not “old Skool “…but there are some gems on there…be open minded and you will enjoy.

Remedy, June 2009

01. Chantel – The Realm (Accapella)
02. 6th Borough Project – Do it to the max
03. The Revenge – Night Flight
04. Eddie C – Let you mind be free
05. Nick Chacona & Anthony Mansfield – Swungfunk
06. Pete Herbert – Don’t Let Go
07. Electronic Boogie Band – That’s the funk
08. Martin Brew – Galatico (Electrofunkroots version)
09. 40 Thieves – Don’t turn it off (Brennan Green Mix)
10. Craig Smith & The Revenge – The Soul (Part II)
11. Craig Smith & The Revenge – Hit Em’ (6th Borough Project Dub Mix)
12. Fingers – Dead Pan Alley
13. Joey Negro and The Sunburst Band – Man of War (Henrik Schwarz Dub)
14. Joey Negro and The Sunburst Band – Man of War (Psychedelic Dub)

• Bal
    19/06/2009 - 20:16 | Permalink

Any chance of a track listing Tim?

• nailsy
    21/06/2009 - 22:45 | Permalink

hey tim, loved this mix! awesome vibe all the way through, kept me grooving. and yeah, any chance of a track listing or at least whats the track at about 33 mins in? thanks!

• 22/06/2009 - 23:32 | Permalink

The tune at 33 mins is 40 Thieves – Don’t turn it off (Brennan Green Mix)

• 04/07/2009 - 04:52 | Permalink

this is the best mix i’ve heard in weeks, wish i could have been there

• 04/07/2009 - 09:19 | Permalink

thanks for your feedback…… just been checking your blog….nice content ….. that Cuban Gigilo is a beast…have always loved that tune

• AndyG
    09/07/2009 - 14:44 | Permalink

Hey Tim – had this mix playing on our recent journey to Frankfurt and gave it a good few rewinds!!!! A track list would be handsome ;-) See you soon for beers?! Andy

• 09/07/2009 - 18:58 | Permalink

Mr G…how the devil are you sir ….saw the pics of Frankfurt on FB….looked superb …might hit Disco Deviant for a couple of jars tomorrow if you are about…..the track list is on my other computer…I’ll get it on the site on my next update ..catch you soon mate