HOUSE MUSIC

We all live as one family

cece-rogers

Ok I feel I have been holding back some classics from you recently, while I tend not to spend too much time on Anthems as they are quite easily available and accessible. There are some tunes that are just so wonderfully amazing that you never tire of them. For me the accainstrumental mix of Ce Ce Rogers classic house anthem is one of those tunes. Produced by the legend Marshall Jefferson Someday has all the ingredients for a timeless classic, with deep bass lines, funky piano and the vocals of the amazing Ce Ce Rogers. Many people will recognise the track from the late 80′s, others may recognise the vocals as this has been sampled on many early rave classics like Liquid’ Sweet Harmony and Urban Shakedowns – Some Justice.

WARNING: THIS RECORD MAY CAUSE GOOSEBUMPS

Ce Ce Rogers – Someday (Accainstrumental)

• Pablo
    13/03/2009 - 05:57 | Permalink

Yeah! Keep up the good work!

• 13/03/2009 - 08:42 | Permalink

Proper goosebumps everytime I listen to that intro ….I love the way music can have a physical effect like that :)

• 14/03/2009 - 01:34 | Permalink

Get in there Tim !

• Gordy
    24/03/2009 - 00:42 | Permalink

I remember the original and and have Liquid and Urban Shakedown on vinyl! Think I’m gonna explode if I keep listening to tunes like this! So many good memories of being on a dancefloor in a dark club. No need for drugs when the music is this good. Look forward to catching more classics on your web page. Cheers for the shivers down my spine

• 26/06/2011 - 16:04 | Permalink

Have been a fan of this for over 15yrs

• Paul
    04/08/2011 - 21:05 | Permalink

Finally I have found this tune again – you legend! The nearest thing to this I had was a white label hard house tune from about 10 years ago which samples it.

Nice one.

• Steve
    29/10/2011 - 14:13 | Permalink

Absolutely love this site !!!

Ce Ce Rogers – Someday is my all time fav track. It has everything I like in a song. Heavy bass line, beautiful piano and strong vocals.

I remember a dub of this song. Wonder if you have it and could post it.

Thanks for so many memories.

• Danny
    14/12/2011 - 19:50 | Permalink

Ah, what memories!! My rsving days are over, but true house never dies. Good work, geezer!